Cod Liver Oil is very beneficial for humans because it is rich in vitamins and it provides your body with the vitamins that it needs. Its nutritional properties fill all of your daily needs of vitamins and it provides you with several health benefits.
Codfish is known to treat all the vitamin deficiencies in humans and due to its beneficial and nutritional properties, Cod Liver Oil is made from the liver of codfish. Cod Liver Oil is rich in vitamin D and so it is used to treat vitamin D deficiency disorders. This essential property of Cod Liver Oil was discovered in ancient times and since then it was used to treat arthritis, rickets and other vitamin D deficiency disorders. It was used especially in children who had vitamin D deficiency disorders since birth. It is also used to treat vitamin A deficiency disorders like night blindness, malabsorption and other liver disorders which affected the humans very severely. It is generally included in the daily routine to keep our body healthy and provide it will all the nutrients that it requires for healthy functioning.
What is Cod Liver Oil?
Cod Liver Oil is a dietary supplement which is obtained from the liver of codfish by oil pressing process and it is rich in vitamin A and D. It is generally used in children to treat vitamin D deficiency disorders like rickets and arthritis.
Cod Liver Oil contains 20% of omega-3-fatty acids which also makes it useful for people with cardiovascular disorders. Apart from these things it also works in building your immunity so that you do not get affected by any kind of infections easily and your body also gains the ability to fight against any infections.
This supplement can be taken by children and adult of any age because it is rich in multivitamins and hence it helps growth in children and maintains proper health in adults.
How does it work?
It is commonly taken as a dietary supplement because it is packed with effective nutrients. It works in your body by fulfilling all the daily requirements of vitamins and omega-3-fatty acids. As it treats the deficiency of vitamin A and vitamin D, it is very useful in helping out with the disorders caused the deficiency of it.
- Cod Liver Oil:
This ingredient is obtained from the liver of codfish by oil pressing methods. It is used in the reduction of inflammation in certain diseases and also helps in dealing with vitamin A and vitamin D deficiency disorders which affect the eyes and bones respectively.
- Vitamin A acetate: it is important for growth and development of the body, for boosting the immune system and improved vision.
As we already know that vitamin A is very beneficial for your eyes. So the deficiency of it may affect your eyes badly and result in impaired or poor vision. There are several veggies that can be included in your diet to overcome such deficiencies but just including those veggies in your daily diet isn’t possible. So, vitamin A is included in this supplement to provide your body with vitamin A daily.
- Vitamin D3: There are several children and adults who suffer from vitamin D deficiency and it may affect their bones badly but Cod Liver Oil has vitamin D which prevents and treats vitamin D deficiency disorders and works in keeping your bones healthy.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol: Vitamin E is rich in antioxidants and so it works in slowing down your ageing process and gives you a youthful appearance.
- It works in keeping your bones healthy and treating all the vitamin D deficiency disorders.
- This supplement is also very beneficial to treat and prevent vitamin A deficiency disorders.
- It boosts your immune system and keeps you healthy.
- It also keeps cardiovascular problems at bay.
- It has vitamin E which improves your skin and gives you a youthful look.
Does Cod Liver Oil have any Side Effects?
It is a multivitamin supplement and it does not have any side-effects.
Will it work for you?
Yes! It works for everyone and it is specially made for those people who cannot fulfil the daily body requirements of vitamins and nutrients.
- Skyla (Nelson, New Zealand):
“I have included this supplement in my daily routine and I feel healthy and active since the time I have started taking it.”
- Harriet (Christchurch, New Zealand):
“It helps me a lot in relieving the pain of arthritis. I take it daily after breakfast.”
- Sadie (Tauranga, New Zealand):
“It has improved my eyesight and also has made me more active.”
Top 5 Reasons to Try:
- It improves your brain function and also improves your cardiovascular health.
- It fights inflammation and helps in keeping your body healthy.
- It improves the overall health of the body.
- It provides your body with vitamin A and D so that your eyes and bones remain healthy and function better.
- It has omega-3-fatty acids which improve your immune system.
What is the Price of Cod Liver Oil in New Zealand?
|Cod Liver Oil
|Buy 2 + Get 1 Free:
|Buy 3 + Get 3 Free:
*Cod Liver Oil New Zealand Shipping Note: Free Express Shipping facilities are available in the following cities namely, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Palmerston, and Nelson. While the rest of the other cities may take an additional 2-7 days extra time.
Cod Liver Oil is fish oil which is rich in vitamins and nutrients. It is rich in vitamin A. Vitamin D and omega-3-fatty acids which prevent the blood from clotting, keeping your bones healthy, treat arthritis by promoting lubrication in joints, it reduces the inflammation in bones and also enhances your immune system. It is basically a great way to relieve oneself from the pain of arthritis and other bone disorders. It also keeps your brain healthy and enhances its functions.
|Cod Liver Oil
|What is it?
|It is a dietary supplement
|What is it for?
|It is meant to fulfil your daily requirements of vitamins and essential nutrients.
|What are the ingredients used in this supplement?
|Cod Liver Oil, vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3, vitamin E, D-alpha tocopherol, gelatin, glycerine and water.
|Does it have any side-effects?
|Will it work for you?
|Does it come with a money-back guarantee?
|Yes! It comes with a 60 days money-back guarantee.
|Where to Buy Cod Liver Oil in New Zealand?
|Visit the Cod Liver Oil Official Website.
Ariana is a foodie by nature but knows how to balance taste and nutrition. And so, she has developed a unique approach in coaching her clients. She feels that diet foods do not have to be boring and bland. She is planning to release her Diet Recipes’ book soon.