Do you always have muscle cramps when lying down or getting anything done? And the intensity of the pain is unbearable to you? You can’t move that muscles that cause you sharp pain? What exactly is a muscle cramp? Are they harmless or what causes leg cramps or any muscle cramps for that matter? Well, each one of us has witnessed it, it is a sharp sudden contraction of one or more muscles. These occur especially in hot weather, when exercising for a long time, or while doing any form of physical labor. Also, medical ailments, as well as medications, are to be mentioned that cause cramps. Some cramps are easy to treat at home while others cannot be treated. It occurs mostly in the leg muscles with sharp pain and sometimes you can also see or feel the solid lump on your skin where the muscles cramp occurs.
Well, that accounts for why we are present here today, to give you information on the best muscle cramp help, offering Medi Cramp.
What are cramps and why do they occur?
Muscle cramps, when not so serious could be cured or left to be healed on their own while those that last longer should require a doctor’s consultation. When to see a doctor-
- When the pain is severe and is unbearable to control.
- Causes swelling, redness in the skin, or change in skin color.
- When connected with muscle deterioration.
- When the pain occurs often.
- You cannot cure it with home remedies
- When it is not derived because of vigorous exercises.
Muscle cramps are caused due to dehydration, maximizing the use of muscles, muscle strains, or when you stay in the same position for a long time. There are other reasons for muscle cramps too that are not known. These are not harmful but could be the result of medical conditions like inadequate blood supply, nerve compression, or low mineral deficiency. To solve muscle cramping and related problems, you can try MediCramp once as a supplement after a doctor’s consultation because this product is designed for muscle cramp relief.
What is Medi Cramp?
Medicramp is the remedy to your muscles when you are tired of using all common remedies be it increasing your water intake, potassium-rich healthy diet, heat application, stretching, and medicines. The doctors have found the basic cause of cramps; and they are nutrients and minerals deficiency, more specifically when one is magnesium deficient or deficient in B vitamins and zinc. We don’t even know that most of your spasms and cramps occur because of low magnesium levels in your body. Researchers have found a natural way to protect your body from cramps without taking a lot of medicines and without the use of prescription drugs. It has been made for muscle cramp treatment and preventing cramps from coming back and also improving the muscles movement so that you can continue with your diet, regular life, and even exercise regime for staying healthy.
Medi Cramp dietary supplement has the right amount of magnesium that prevents cramps. And not only magnesium it also has other components. All are easily mixed into capsules that could be swallowed easily, a maximum of 3 capsules in a day is recommended, and while you are on maintenance, take 1 capsule a day with each bottle having 90 capsules in it. The capsules should be taken 1 to 2 hours before going to bed with a glass full of water. When the cramps are serious, taking a maximum of 3 capsules for 4 to 6 weeks daily is suggested, and when the cramps stop it could be reduced to 2 capsules a day for 2 weeks after that when the cramps disappear it is suggested to follow a maintenance routine by adding 1 capsule to your diet regularly. Many users got positive responses after taking it for 2 to 4 weeks. So, it is suggested to use it for 4 weeks at least because it takes time to fill the deficiency of nutrients and minerals. These bottles are tested and approved by highly Professional skilled scientists, engineers, chemists, formulators, and product managers. Produced in a state-of-the-art FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) approved facility with cGMP component materials and ISO 9001:2000 Quality Accreditation.
Is Medi Cramp good for you?
As you read above, magnesium is a very important component that helps in neuromuscular transmission and muscle contraction. Magnesium is the fourth essential mineral required for the body that enables the biochemical processes inside the body. In the year 2016, WHO (World Health Organization) highlighted magnesium deficiency as a problem too. Modern-era farming has reduced minerals from the soil and people are moving toward processed foods that lack more than 80% of nutrients. Magnesium supplements prevent cramps which is why it is recommended to include them in your daily routine. There is a high possibility for the cramps to return if magnesium deficiency persists. Talking about cramps it has been reported that more than 60% of people suffer from it, be it severe leg cramps, feet, hands, and other cramps and muscle spasms.
And if left untreated they could make you inactive that eventually causes certain problems –
- Stiffness of muscles, tightness, and tense muscle without much movement in it.
- Lowers fitness abilities because no exercise routine can be followed.
- Non-Activity simply affects the quality and duration of your sleep.
- All the reasons certainly affect your health and your mood too.
It is required to take the dosage as suggested to understand whether it would give positive feedback to you or not.
What is the formula behind it?
There are individuals who have a biological advantage on their body, they have healthy inflammation, and good blood circulation that prevents cramps, aches, and pains, and permits them to continue their exercise routine. But, apart from these people, there are those who don’t have such an advantage like you, and who have applied all home common remedies to treat cramps but fail to make them disappear. This is because of the deficiency in magnesium, vitamins B, and zinc. Researchers have found a sure-shot solution to this to allow you to continue your fitness without pain through an effective remedy that would stop cramps from returning.
MediCramp is a formula based on natural ingredients with 7 components –
- Magnesium – 300mg of high-quality magnesium element
- Thiamine Mononitrate – 50mg of Vitamin B1
- Pyridoxine HCL – 30 mg of Vitamin B-6.
- Cyanocobalamin – 250mcg of Vitamin B12
- Riboflavin – 5mg Vitamin B2
- Zinc Sulfate – 30 mg
- Bioperine – 5 mg
Composition in detail –
- Magnesium Citrate – the fourth most generous mineral that is important for 300 plus biochemical processes in the body that involves contraction and nerve transmission to prevent cramps. High-quality Magnesium of 300 mg prevents cramps because low magnesium and muscle cramps go hand in hand.
- Vitamin B Complex – It includes 50mg Vit B1, 30mg Vit. B-6, 250mg Vit B12, and 5mg of Vit B2. One of the studies shows that taking Vit B Complex, it had helped more than 86% of people to bring down the frequency, intensity, and duration of nocturnal leg cramps.Nutrition Research and Practice issued a study in 2011 that Vit B Complex supplement had shown improvement.
- Vit B1 prevents aching and cramping in the lower legs.
- Vit B12 helps to treat night leg cramps.
American Family Physician. Dr. Vincent Pernell also stated that muscle weakness or other muscle issues, arm, and leg cramps are related to deficiency of Vitamin B-6.
- Zinc Sulfate – One research shows Zinc has improved the workout capacity because the low amount of oxygen affects muscle activity. The deficiency of Zinc could cause neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s disease (AD), aging, and other disorders.
- Bioperine – It helps in the absorption of all the nutrients and minerals in the body. Piperine shows Anti-Diabetic Effects which was found by a study. Piperine helps for reducing plasma cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and very-low-density lipoprotein.
All elements are combined in a capsule together that can be swallowed easily having 1875 mg of high-quality Magnesium Citrate, with 300mg of Magnesium Citrate. Formulated and tested in a state of art, registered under FDA and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility in the US.
Benefits and Side-effects
- All ingredients in this product are in the recommended amount, unlike other supplements that do not consider the exact proportion of magnesium as well as other ingredients.
- The results can be seen from the very first dosage as all the ingredients in it are clinically backed in reducing painful muscle cramps.
- It has been made under US Certified facilities which definitely guarantee relief from muscle cramp with a very high success rate.
A study conducted showed more than 75% of Americans have magnesium deficiency. This could lead to many health issues. Therefore, MediCramp could meet the daily magnesium intake of individuals who lacks an adequate amount of magnesium in their food. Magnesium and Zinc improve mental health disorders, muscle cramps, insulin sensitivity, osteoporosis, fatigue and muscle weakness, severe asthma, heart arrhythmia, insomnia, restless sleep, heightened stress and anxiety, and unhealthy inflammation.
- Not only magnesium and Zinc, but it also has Vitamin B Complex that improves muscle cramps, cell health, growth in red blood cells, improves muscle tone and energy levels, helps good eyesight and healthy brain functions, in addition to good digestion, improves nerve function and promotes a healthy appetite.
- Bioperine is also one of the ingredients that are clinically tested that has a combination of many nutrients like Vitamin B6. It increases the bioavailability of nutrients that are delivered through supplements. Also, Bioperine improves muscle twitching and cramps, fatigue and muscle weakness as well as osteoporosis, and is also used for mental health, and insulin sensitivity.
- It fixes a nutrient deficiency, soothes muscles, and relieves cramps.
- You don’t get cramps while sleeping in the middle of the night hence, you get quality sleep with no sign of night cramps.
- Activates neurotransmitters responsible for relaxing the body and the mind.
- Reduces pain by blocking the pain receptors in the brain.
- Controls muscle health and nerve functioning.
- It is hypothesized that the deficiency of magnesium may cause muscle cramps which is why if you stop taking MediCramp your muscle cramps could return.
- The product results may differ from one to another as everyone differs. When you’re not satisfied with the results you get back your refund without any obstacles.
- It is very important for you to consult a doctor before you start the doses.
Should you include it in your routine?
You long for exercising, walking and moving about freely, and playing with your kids, which you could have enjoyed if you haven’t had cramps, the very thought of it hurts. The very hope gets shattered with the passing of time. You wish for your cramps to go away but they don’t. The main cause of muscle cramping is a nutrient deficiency that cannot relax your muscles. More than 60% of people suffer from cramps and they leave it untreated, which keeps on coming back and the vicious cycle continues that results in inactivity in your life. The inactivity causes –
- Less movement causes stiffness making the muscles tight and tensed.
- Lack of exercise slows down your fitness levels.
- Inactivity affects the quality and period of sleep.
- Inactivity makes you always distressed.
A lot of you must have already tried all the remedies to cure muscle cramps but they all failed, aren’t they? But not for long, after your doctor’s consultation you could add MediCramp as a single supplement to your daily relief from muscle cramps, that guarantees you satisfaction on trying it once whether it works for you or not, and they assure you to refund you your money if you are not satisfied. Medi Cramp is designed to deliver the right amount of nutrients and minerals, the deficiency of which causes cramps in people. It is a supplement that helps to overcome the problem and if you get a better response on its use, you could continue taking it, and if not, you could contact them. Within a period of 90 days of your purchase, you can request a refund for your dissatisfaction even if you have emptied the bottle.
Did you know?
Medi Cramp has the best quality nutrients that are clinically tested to ensure quick relief from the muscle cramp. It includes nutrients that lead to smoothening the natural muscle contractions using simple biology. One of the important ingredients among its main components is magnesium which is also called ‘The Softening Mineral’. Magnesium also relaxes the brain so that you can get good sleep. It is recommended to take this supplement 30 minutes before going to bed.
Deficiency of magnesium causes –
- Magnesium deficiency also lowers the level of potassium which causes muscle tightness and cramping.
- More stress and anxiety cause a vicious cycle of losing magnesium through the kidney.
- Also affect the body’s stress hormones, the Cortisol which promotes anxiety.
- Calcium keeps the bones strong but without magnesium, it gets deposited in other parts of the body including muscles and the bloodstream which causes stiffness, which is why magnesium acts as the Softening Mineral.
Magnesium Citrate with 3 other nutrients fights cramps in a better way. The other ingredients are B Vitamins, Zinc Sulphate, and Bioperine as disclosed above. There are other supplements that have magnesium too at a cheaper price but they don’t have the correct amount of nutrients in them, hence it may not help in reducing muscle cramps.
Medi Cramp Versus Other Magnesium Supplements
Unlike MediCramp there are other supplements that too claim relief from muscle cramps but do they actually work? While comparing the other supplements available on the market with MediCramp here are some of the differences you can locate in their performance.
- MediCramp has 1875mg of magnesium of which 300 mg is magnesium citrate which is exclusively present in this supplement, while others lack such a high-quality Magnesium element.
- Similarly, Vitamin B Complex and Zinc Sulphate are present only in MediCramp.
- Other supplements in the market are not clinically approved.
- Only this supplement has Bioperine while other supplements in the market do not have an ingredient to enhance the bioavailability of ingredients. Bioperine is used in Medi Cramp for better absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- MediCramp also has a cash back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the product within 90 days of purchase, which is not the same as the other supplements that assure you of its effectiveness.
Is Medi Cramp apt for you?
Certainly, if you are also suffering from muscle cramps and want to get rid of the daily pain. If frequent leg cramps or muscle cramps happen to you when you are sleeping thereby causing pain and interrupting your sleep. If you cannot do exercises, you once enjoyed, if you become less active and if you refrain from playing with kids because of the sudden contraction of muscles and the pain which is unbearable to you, in such cases you should consult a doctor first and try MediCramp for few months. If you get a positive response you can continue with the dosage.
In case of severe cramps, take 3 capsules for 4 to 6 weeks continuously. After which if the cramp stops then take 2 capsules for 3 weeks daily, and for the ‘maintenance phase’ take 1 capsule on daily basis. If the cramps return again then the dosage should be increased but it should not be more than 3 capsules. The dosage is to be taken one to two hours before going to bed. It is a natural product that does not have artificial ingredients, additives, or preservatives and can be carried anywhere, you just need to continue the dosage once a day for the maintenance phase and accordingly as per your cramps. One bottle has 90 tablets so when you are on your maintenance phase then it will last for 3 months.
What is the Price of Medi Cramp in New Zealand?
- Without a Subscription, 1 bottle of Medi Cramp is Priced at $49.99.
- Buy 2 and Get 1 Bottle Free, worth $99.98.
- Buy 3 and Get 2 Free, worth $149.97.
- Whereas, if you subscribe, then you can get 1 bottle of MediCramp at a 40% Discount, which is a reduced price of $29.99.
How to get the Medi Cramp?
MediCramp is made in US Certified facilities with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Accreditation. A team of highly skilled and trained chemists, scientists, engineers, formulators, and project managers look after the production. The Medi Cramp can be ordered from the official website, Click Here!
Orders are dispatched within 1 to 2 days and would reach USA and UK within 3 to 7 working days, for Europe it takes 3 to 20 working days, and for other countries 5 to 21 working days. Also, in the case of COVID Reasons, there could be delayed delivery for the safety of the supplier and delivery team members. The order is packed carefully and can be tracked with a tracking number when dispatched which is mailed to you.
*Medicramp New Zealand Shipping Note: Express Shipping facilities are available in the following cities namely, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Palmerston, and Nelson. While the rest of the other cities may take additional 2-7 days extra time.
Jameson Williams (Dunedin, NZ):
“I am a long-distance runner and started having leg cramps a few years ago. I have tried a lot of products, both prescription and over-the-counter, and found that Medi Cramp is the best for me. It really does help in reducing leg cramps and the pain that I get in my calves and feet.”
Sonny Kim (Hastings, NZ):
“Since I got my Medi Cramp, muscle cramps have become a thing of the past for me. I use it before bed daily as recommended which helps in my activities that involves prolonged use of my muscles, like running or cycling. It’s small, compact size makes it perfect to take with me wherever I go.”
Josie Jones (Auckland, NZ):
“After years of dealing with night cramps, I finally found a cure with Medi Cramp. I can finally get a good night’s sleep without having to worry about my cramps coming back.”
If you can’t bear the pain associated with muscle cramps and want to keep your body fit and healthy you should consult a doctor and try MediCramp once. Because, if the cramps keep on coming back to you daily it is definitely due to the nutrients and minerals deficiency which the researchers have discovered while finding the right cure for cramps and this supplement can be added to your diet plan to control the cramps and ensure your well-being.
Jeff has crafted his mission of helping one million people to do yoga and exercises properly. He is planning to launch a YouTube channel soon and would love to coach worldwide men and women for free. He loves online networking. He has a dream to visit India and learn yoga from one of his favourite yoga teachers in Rishikesh.