Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for the body. According to a survey, nearly 70% of the world’s population is deficient in essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
Omega-3 fatty acids significantly impact our body, and because of numerous health advantages, it is pivotal to add to your daily diet. Besides the proven fact that Omega-3 is good for our brain, it also improves the locomotor system and cardiovascular health and promotes clear vision.
An adult male requires 1.6 grams, and adult women need 1.1 grams of Omega-3 daily to maintain a healthy ALA, DHA, and EPA balance.
Omega-3 deficiency can welcome several health problems, including skin problems, depression, poor blood perfusion, a decline in cognition, brain fog, vision problems, and even can cause cancer.
If you are going through continuous mood swings, feeling fatigued, depressed, and tensed all the time, and experiencing joint pain, and skin irritation, then there are chances that your Omega-3 levels may have hit low.
There are shelffuls of Omega-3 supplements available online and on the marketplace that claims to deliver the daily dose of Omega-3 in order to fulfill the daily need for this essential fatty acid. But most fish oil supplements that contain omega-3 have low-quality ingredients, are contaminated with heavy metals, and have a poor balance of EPA & DHA. And pointing fingers at the detrimental effects of these formulas it can be concluded that they don’t end up with any good.
While most Omega-3 supplements rely on fish as their primary ingredient, it causes significant environmental damage as such practices lead to the depletion of global fish stocks. We get Omega-3 by eating fish, and fish eat phytoplanktons, so the primary source of Omega-3 is Algae.
If you are ready to say no to environmental damage, inclined enough to ditch fish, go for natural Omega-3 supplements. But finding a natural and high-quality product takes time and effort.
But what if we told you there is a natural solution that you’ll love and can swap with your old & useless bottles? And that is also natural, clean, green, and not fishy. If it sounds interesting to you, hold your patience for a bit because, in a few minutes, we will uncover a breakthrough Omega-3 supplement that is a wholly vegan supplement with no unpleasant fishy aftertaste.
Introducing Omega-3 from Performance Lab, a 100% vegan Omega-3 supplement crafted with Algae oil and designed for peak vitality and ultimate performance. It is cleaner, greener, more effective, and purer than fish-sourced omegas. These daily capsules are vegan, and carrageenan-free NutriGels that supply a boosted amount of2000 mg of Omega-3. This seaweedy alternative enhances performance and enriches health to its fullest.
Keep your eyes on this detailed review article to know more about this performance-boosting Omega-3 formula.
What’s the ‘Performance Lab Omega-3’?
Omega-3 by Performance Lab is a vegan-friendly Omega-3 supplement crafted with safe, clean, and sustainable DHA+EPA Omega-3s naturally sourced from Algae. It has been proven to enhance cell membrane health for peak physical performance, promote better cognition, and improve vision and the cardiovascular system.
This performance Lab formula delivers boosted performance without any fish burps and without exhausting the global fish stocks.
Performance Lab is the manufacturer of this Algae-based Omega-3 supplement. This company has decades of experience in the health and fitness industry and making expert-created vegan supplements that are also backed by clinical research. This brand has a wide range of products for improving people’s health worldwide.
With Ultramodern Nutrition Technology & Eco-Friendly ingredients, every Performance Lab product passed rigorous quality control tests and clinical studies to deliver health advancements and leap performance without drawbacks.
Every product is made in FDA approved labs and tested in GMP-certified facilities, free from GMO, caffeine, soy, gluten, artificial colors, and synthetic additives.
Performance Lab supplements are perfectly stackable with one another. And the Omega-3 can be stacked with other supplements from the brand to lift performance one step higher.
Is there a scientific explanation for how the active ingredients in this Omega-3 work with the body?
Performance Lab Omega-3 is brimming with cherry-picked advanced and expertly tested ingredients loaded in soft Nutrigels. Its ingredients are eco-friendly and suitable for vegans. Every dose of this supplement supplies 2000 mg of life’s™OMEGA Algal Oil.
Below are the ingredients that are present inside this Omega-3 supplement.
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, 1100 mg – Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids offer numerous health benefits, due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Their ability to reduce inflammation makes them advantageous for individuals with a variety of chronic conditions, including arthritis and asthma.
- Furthermore, research suggests that Omega-3 Fatty Acids may have cardioprotective effects, significantly lowering one’s risk for cardiovascular disease or stroke.
- DHA, 600 mg – Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid that plays an important role in maintaining cognitive and cardiovascular health. Studies have suggested that consumption of DHA can confer many physiological benefits, such as:
- Improved memory and learning capacity,
- Enhanced central nervous system function,
- Increased visual acuity,
- Decreased inflammation,
- Improved cholesterol levels, and
- Reduced risk of developing certain types of cancer.
- EPA, 300 mg – Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid belonging to the omega-3 family, and recent studies suggest it has beneficial physiological effects. EPA acts as an important structural component of cell membranes and helps to:
- Regulate cholesterol metabolism, inflammation, and immune functions.
- It also exhibits antioxidative properties that are associated with a reduced risk of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, and type 2 diabetes.
The daily dose of this supplement contains a boosted amount of DHA & EPA inside. Thanks to its 2:1 well-balanced ratio of DHA & EPA, this formula enhances cardiovascular functioning, reduces inflammation, enhances cell membrane formation, fosters better cognition, improves vision, and promotes strength and bone density.
When a bundle of Omega-3 supplements contains low-quality ingredients and fails to deliver any notable improvements, below are the excellent health benefits of this Omega-3 formula that can replace other low-quality Fish Oil Omega-3 Supplements.
- Omega-3 improves cell membrane structure and elevates peak biological performance.
- It sustains heart health and improves blood circulation, and protects cardiorespiratory endurance.
- Omega-3 fosters brain health and cognitive performance, improves eyesight, and bolsters nervous system functioning.
- This Performance Lab formula enables muscle protein synthesis, helps preserve muscle mass, and supports recovery.
- It reduces fatigue and helps balance and reduce blood pressure levels.
- Performance Lab Omega-3 delivers an optimal dose of DHA to EPA in the ratio 2:1 that supports and facilitates healthy immune responses.
What are the commonly reported Side Effects?
Performance Lab Omega-3 is an advanced dietary supplement. Unlike other Omega-3 formulas, it doesn’t contain fish oil; rather this formula sources Omega-3 directly from Algae.
Hence this supplement is Free from high mercury & toxins levels, metals, DDT & pesticides, and environment-damaging pollutants; it is clean, sustainable, safe, and doesn’t cause any side effects to the body.
How long does the product take to work?
Daily and consistent dose of Performance Lab Omega-3 supplement helps fulfill the daily Omega-3 requirements of the body to achieve better health, and start showing results in a few weeks.
How to use it daily?
The regular use of Performance Lab Omega-3 is effortless. All you need is to take 2 easy-to-swallow Nutricaps softgels with food preferably the first meal of the day to load yourself with enough Omega-3 for everyday requirements. To calibrate daily performance and additional nutrition support, you can take extra 2 capsules if needed (but up to 4 capsules is the maximum limit, as instructed on the official website).
Did you Know?
- Healthy Omega-3 levels in the body help prevent cancer and stroke.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are proven effective in treating rheumatoid arthritis.
- Besides promoting better cognition, Omega-3 helps combat Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and memory loss.
- Low Omega-3 levels cause achy joints and can increase arthritis pain.
- Omega-3 is evidence-backed and proven in various research to reduce blood triglyceride levels, and by doing this, Omega-3 fatty acids cut off bad cholesterol from the body.
- Women also benefited by supplementing Omega-3. It reduces menstrual cramps and combats osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Our body needs Omega-3 & Omega 6 in balance. And if the balance ever disrupts, it may increase inflammation and raise the risk of chronic diseases.
- Excessive consumption of Omega-3 supplements can cause overdosing and lead to severe health problems, including declining blood pressure and blood clotting, and result in prolonged and severe bruising.
How to Maximize the Benefits of this Supplement?
The recommended everyday amount of this Performance Lab formula, combined with a well-balanced diet and an active lifestyle, can assist one in sustaining health. Below are a few habits that help maximize the benefits of this diet supplement.
- Estrogen levels in women can be affected by workouts and moderate intake of Omega-3 fatty acids. Similarly, the T levels produced by men in workouts and consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids can also be affected.
- Eat healthily. Following a nutrient-dense diet and adding Omega-3-rich foods into a daily diet can help to balance Omega-3 levels in the body. Eggs, Salmon, Oysters, Flaxseed, chia seed, Walnuts, Soybeans, green veggies, meats, and dairy products sourced from grass-fed animals are among the best sources to intake Omega-3 naturally.
- Taking Omega-3 supplements at night may significantly improve sleep quality.
- Taking Omega-3 supplements with food rich in healthy fats can be advantageous. It optimizes omega-3 absorption in the body.
- It is advised to continue the Omega-3 supplementation cycle for 6 weeks to 6 months to get more notable results.
How can you buy Performance Lab Omega-3 Legally?
Always be sure to purchase health supplements from the company’s official website to receive more than 100 original products, including their qualifications, deals, and discount rates.
If you have already decided to purchase Omega-3 now, you can directly order it from Performance Lab’s official website without any trouble, Tap Here! Omega-3 is available in three handful purchasing options.
- 1 Month Supply + Fast Shipping priced at $49.00.
- 2 Month Supply + Fast Shipping priced at $98.00.
- 3 Month Supply + 1 Box FREE + Fast Shipping priced at $147.00.
Every first order from Performance Lab includes a 30-Day Performance Promise which means if you are unsatisfied with the results or have not seen any improvements after 30 days of using it, you can claim your refund request, and you will get your money back. No Questions Asked.
If this sounds excellent to you! Now is the time to take your healthy living a step further with Omega-3.
*Performance Lab Omega-3 New Zealand Shipping Note: Express Shipping facilities are available in the following cities namely, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Palmerston, and Nelson. While the rest of the other cities may take additional 2-7 days extra time.
5 Best Reasons that make “Performance Lab Omega-3” better than other Omega-3 Supplement Brands
While the market is crowded with shiploads of Omega-3 supplements, finding a natural, safer, and health-friendly option can be like a needle in a haystack. Here are the top reasons why the Performance Lab Omega-3 is better, more efficient, and more capable than similar products available on the marketplace.
- This Performance Lab Omega-3 supplement has crafted its formula with the primary source of Omega-3, Algae. In comparison, most Omega-3 supplements available on the marketplace contain secondary Omega-3 sources sourced from fish.
- Performance Lab’s Omega-3 is expertly-formulated with pure, natural, and eco-friendly Omega-3 resources, which is why it requires less processing. Compared with similar Omega-3 supplements, they need a lengthy purification process to extract Omega-3. Also, this can be detrimental to your health.
- Omega-3 from Performance Lab has a natural 2:1 ratio of DHA & EPA. On the flip side, most Fish Oils and Omega-3 supplements contain an abnormal balance of EPA & DHA, which may lead to health problems.
- This Performance Lab formula is free from fishy burps and has no fishy aftertaste. It’s easy-to-swallow softgels get comfortably digested in the stomach. Compared with similar fish oil supplements, the majority have an icky fishy aftertaste, go harsh on the stomach, and can lead to gastric distress.
- The ingredients inside Performance Lab Omega-3 are pure, clean, and premium, which assures 70% more absorbability than synthetic ethyl esters. Whereas, most fish oil-based Omega-3 supplements available today which are chock full with ethyl ester- a synthetic substance, may bring several unwanted aftereffects. Also, this Performance Lab formula crafted its dosage inside advanced Nutrigels, which is 100% natural and vegan-friendly. Conversely, similar fish oil capsules are made with low-quality softgels and contain animal gelatin or undesirable carrageenan.
Zion W. from Auckland, New Zealand
I’ve just included Performance Lab’s Omega-3 supplement in my daily nutrition plan and I enjoy the way it makes me feel. It’s been a great addition to my workouts as it boosts protein synthesis, helps preserve muscle and encourages quick muscle recovery. I’m definitely seeing the results in my training and can’t believe how well it works. Highly recommend Performance Lab Omega-3 for anyone looking to up their fitness game.
Genesis S. from Hamilton, New Zealand
I recently started taking Performance Lab Omega-3 and I am absolutely amazed at the difference it has made. My joints used to be so stiff and painful, but now they feel much better. I can actually move around more easily and do more of the activities I love. It’s definitely made a big difference for me. It’s the best relief from stiff joints and for joint health.
Atlas B. from Christchurch, New Zealand
I’m so glad to have found Performance Lab Omega-3! It’s the perfect supplement for whole-body health and vitality. The quality of the ingredients is top-notch and I feel like it’s really making an impact on my overall wellbeing. It tastes great, is easy to take and I appreciate the fact that it doesn’t contain any artificial fillers. I would highly suggest Performance Lab Omega-3 to anyone looking for a great quality supplement for their health and vitality!
Omega-3 Supplement by Performance Lab is a 100% vegan-friendly Omega-3 supplement made with Non-GMO Ocean algae which is the primary and natural source of Omega-3. It helps adults troubled with Omega-3 deficiency achieve optimal Omega-3 levels, enhanced vitality, improved performance, muscle growth, better cognition, and heart health through their eco-friendly ingredients filled in softgel Nutricaps. As a consequence, it gets comfortably digested in the system and start working immediately.
Q1. Do I need any prescription to purchase Omega-3?
Ans.: No. You can order it directly from the official website without any prescription.
Q2. Is this Omega-3 supplement safe?
Ans.: Yes. Omega-3 from the Performance Lab is 100% natural, different, safe, and side-effects free. It doesn’t contain any additives, harsh chemicals, or preservatives like other countless Fish Oil Omega-3 formulas do.
“But if you are going through medications, it is recommended to consult a doctor before starting Omega-3 supplementation.”
Q3. Why are Performance Lab supplements different?
Ans.: Performance Lab supplements fuel daily performance and improve overall health with its wide range of supplements. Unlike most health supplement brands; Performance Lab formulas are expertly crafted with patented ingredients that promise and assure superior health.
Q4. What is the recommended age to use this supplement?
Ans.: This dietary supplement is available for use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. It is intended to be consumed by adults due to the potential for adverse consequences associated with its improper utilization by younger populations. As such, it is necessary to ensure that minors are not exposed to this supplement in order to circumvent any potential risk associated with its consumption.
Q5. Can I stack Omega-3 with other Performance Lab supplements?
Ans.: Yes, Omega-3 can be perfectly stacked with other supplements from this brand. As Omega-3 supports healthy brain functioning, Performance Lab Mind can be a great stack-duo with this formula and will amplify its benefits.
Besides the Mind Supplement, the Nutrigenesis Multi for Men/Women and Performance Lab Prebiotic also make up a great stack.
Q6. How do every Performance Lab® supplements help the environment?
Ans.: From ingredients to packaging and delivery, this brand does everything keeping eco-consciousness in mind. The bottles are BPA-free & 100% recyclable, the company uses biodegradable packing materials for its packaging, and the ingredients are sustainable and expertly handpicked to support the environment at every next step.
Q7. Is Omega-3 suitable for vegans?
Ans.: Indeed, this product can be classified as vegan-friendly, in that it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients or byproducts. Furthermore, the production process of this item is free from the exploitation of animals, thereby adhering to a strict vegan ethic. The lack of animal involvement in the manufacturing of this commodity ensures that it is suitable for those following a plant-based diet.
Jeff has crafted his mission of helping one million people to do yoga and exercises properly. He is planning to launch a YouTube channel soon and would love to coach worldwide men and women for free. He loves online networking. He has a dream to visit India and learn yoga from one of his favourite yoga teachers in Rishikesh.